Prepare to step out of your classroom comfort zone. Become a teacher leader within your school and beyond. Earn a 100% online Master’s (M.Ed.) Master of Teacher Leadership at the University of Kentucky.
Three graduate certificates are embedded within the program. You can select the ones you earn along the way.
Diverse learning experiences across the program prepare teachers to serve as a:
- Curriculum specialist
- Department chair or team leader
- Instructional coach
- Peer mentor
- Technology specialist
- Change agent
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Leadership for Learning-Centered Schools
- Leadership in Communities of Practice
- Leading Action Research and Inquiry a
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1185 other Masters in Education in United States
To be eligible for admission to this graduate program, you must:
- M.Ed. applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree, preferably education-based, from a fully accredited institution of higher learning in the USA or from a recognized foreign institution with cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Ed. S. applicants must have successfully completed a master’s degree, preferably education-based, from a fully accredited institution of higher learning in the USA or from a recognized foreign institution with cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Experience working as a P12 teacher or as another type of educational practitioner is highly recommended.
- Personal Statement
- Writing Sample
- If applying for Teacher Leader Endorsement or rank change a copy of your valid K12 teacher certificate.
International33548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33548 USD per year during 20 months.
National33548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33548 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State13674 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13674 USD per year during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.