Prepare to step out of your classroom comfort zone. Become a teacher leader within your school and beyond. Earn a 100% online Master’s (M.Ed.) Master of Teacher Leadership at the University of Kentucky.
Three graduate certificates are embedded within the program. You can select the ones you earn along the way.
Diverse learning experiences across the program prepare teachers to serve as a:
- Curriculum specialist
- Department chair or team leader
- Instructional coach
- Peer mentor
- Technology specialist
- Change agent
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Leadership for Learning-Centered Schools
- Leadership in Communities of Practice
- Leading Action Research and Inquiry a
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Kentucky and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To be eligible for admission to this graduate program, you must:
- M.Ed. applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree, preferably education-based, from a fully accredited institution of higher learning in the USA or from a recognized foreign institution with cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Ed. S. applicants must have successfully completed a master’s degree, preferably education-based, from a fully accredited institution of higher learning in the USA or from a recognized foreign institution with cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Experience working as a P12 teacher or as another type of educational practitioner is highly recommended.
- Personal Statement
- Writing Sample
- If applying for Teacher Leader Endorsement or rank change a copy of your valid K12 teacher certificate.
International33548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33548 USD per year during 20 months.
National33548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33548 USD per year during 20 months.
In-State13674 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13674 USD per year during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.