The Master of International Business in Hotel & Design Management is designed for graduates who aim to advance their career by gaining advanced knowledge of theoretical and applied topics in the spheres of luxury, hotel design and executive leadership.
Through the Master of International Business in Hotel and Design Management at IHTTI - School of Hotel Management, you will acquire skills in analysis, critical evaluation, professional application and gain the ability to solve problems rigorously and independently.
The Master programme has been designed in consultation with the industry and is endorsed by IHTTI’s industry partners.
At IHTTI School of Hotel Management, our innovative programme combines studies in hospitality management with the principles of hotel design, luxury and branding. Supported by design and personalised services, the courses are structured for students to succeed in the competitive and rapidly changing world of hospitality management.
With this campus nestled in the heart of Neuchâtel, benefit from an exceptional quality of life with the very best of what Switzerland has to offer. Equipped with a design studio and accredited by the Chartered Society of Designers, your time with us will give you the perfect chance to hone your skills.
- Limited partial scholarships available.
- Every student studying at the institution for 6 months and more is eligible for a paid internship (~2,000CHF) in Switzerland of up to 6 months.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food & Beverage Management
- Visual Technology
- Rooms Division Housekeeping Management
- Human Resources Management
- Food & Beverage Service Theory & Menu Planning
- Food & Beverage Service Practice & Supervision
- Managerial Accounting
- FO/RD Management & Concierge Services
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You are advised to send your application as soon as possible as places are limited in the school.
DisciplinesDesign International Business Hospitality Management View 58 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of the Master of International Business Year 1 from any Swiss Education Group school (with internship) or a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management (or related discipline) with a minimum of four-months work experience.
- Recognised bachelor degree in any discipline and at least 3 years of work experience in a supervisory position in the Hospitality/Tourism industry.
- English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 65 or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
International30468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 60936 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA30468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 60936 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
66,000 CHF-full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.