DevOps is characterised by operations staff harnessing the same techniques as developers for their systems work. Topics this course at the Atlantic Technological University covers include: DevOps Software Engineering, Project Management and Deployment Pipelines.
Following the successful completion of the course you can expect to find attractive employment opportunities both at home and abroad with all the major IT multinationals including Amazon, Hewlett Packard and Datahug.
The main employers are:
- Software Companies
- Multinational Companies
Graduate careers typically include:
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Systems Software Engineer
- DevOps Software Engineering
- OO Programming for Server Administration
- DevOps Project Management
- Scripting the Deployment Pipeline
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 33 other Masters in Software Engineering in Ireland
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Atlantic Technological University and/or in Ireland, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Level 8 Honours Degree in Computing, or equivalent, second class honours (2.2), or Higher Diploma in Computing (Conversion Course into Computing)
- If you do not have an honours degree but have relevant experience you may also be eligible to apply via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5750 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Letterkenny
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.