Students are required to select an area of specialization from either painting, graphics, sculpture, ceramics, or digital media.
After a student has completed the first 18 credits in the Art program from The City University of New York, the Art Department will conduct a review of the work and determine the student's ability to continue in the M.A. program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Problems in Design
- Advanced Drawing
- Advanced Photography
- Independent Research
- Art History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History Liberal Arts View 192 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrate the potential to pursue graduate study successfully, that is, by having attained a minimum undergraduate grade average of B in Art courses and a minimum grade average of B- in the undergraduate record as a whole.
- Have earned a minimum of 33 undergraduate credits in art. This total must include one 3-credit survey course in art history and 6 additional credits in Art History.
- Complete an interview with the Department and submit a portfolio and/or photographs or slides of recent student work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from college instructors.
- Personal Interview.
International11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5545 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5545 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.