Nursing programme of Bucks New University allows you to investigate a topic important to you and your work place. We will give you the support you need to complete your dissertation while you work in the field. You will cover the whole research process, from ethics approval to writing your final report, with the guidance of an allocated supervisor.
The project you will complete will be one of the following:
- an independent piece of research
- a work-based project
- systematic literature review
- audit or service development
Achieving your MSc will boost your CV and make you stand out to employers. You are likely to find you have additional opportunities for employment because of your advanced skill set and commitment to your nursing career.
Some students choose to continue their education by completing a PhD. Further education allows for further skill development and specialisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing View 253 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students must have completed a PGDip in Nursing (pre-qualifying) with NMC registration.
- Students should have 120 credits at Level 6 and 7, where 90 credits are from Level 7. Additionally you must be employed within clinical practice.
- If you did not study for your PGDip at Bucks New University, you will need to show evidence of successful completion of a Level 7 research module.
EU/EEA3350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3350 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for High Wycombe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.