Maximize your career potential with a highly-customizable, online Organizational Management program at American National University.
Why American National University?
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
- Organizational Sustainability
- 21st Century Leadership
- Managing Quality
- Project Management Life Cycle
- Organizational Management (Capstone Course)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for admission
- Bachelor’s degree Official transcripts from U.S. accredited colleges/universities OR colleges/universities outside of the U.S., transcripts must be evaluated by a member of NACES or AICE.
- English Proficiency
- Financial Documents
- $125 (Application and I-20 processing Fee)
International9120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 304 USD per credit during 12 months.
National9120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 304 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Danville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.