About this Degree
The establishment of the dual degree program addresses the critical need for personnel trained in both engineering and management who can integrate an increasingly complex body of knowledge for rapid introduction of new products to the marketplace. The objective of the dual degree program is to prepare graduates to take a leading management role in companies that must react quickly to a dynamic market where forces of competition require rapid changes via short cycles in design, manufacturing, and product development. The Aerospace Engineering - Business Administration is offered at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
- 60 or 63 graduate credit hours
- 36 graduate credit hours of course work in the Haslam College of Business.
- 24 or 27 graduate credit hours in the Aerospace Engineering curriculum depending on the option chosen for the Master of Science:
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applications by United States citizens and permanent residents received after the MBA application deadline (February 1) will be considered as space allows.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1509 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Applicants for the MS-MBA program must make separate applications to and be accepted by Graduate Admissions for the Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, and Graduate Admissions for the Master of Business Administration.
- Students who are accepted into the MS-MBA program will be assigned an advisor in each of the two majors, who will be responsible for course approval and supervision of the students’ progress through the dual program.
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.