Students in this program will be able to:
- verbalize principles of effective intercultural ministry;
- demonstrate familiarity with essential principles of anthropology, ethnology, sociology, and psychology in relation to missions;
- evidence a deep commitment to world evangelism;
- communicate the Bible effectively in an intercultural context;
- produce an accurate profile of the chosen country or area of the world; and
- design an effective strategy for an intercultural ministry.
Sixty-four semester hours of course work are required as a minimum for graduation. Of those hours, 22 are in prescribed Bible Exposition courses, 18 in prescribed Systematic Theology courses, and 3 are in the Christian Life and Witness course. There are 12 hours of prescribed World Missions and Intercultural Studies courses and a 2-hour MACM Ministry Formation Internship. The remaining 6 hours are missions electives. Department professors will assist students in designing the most appropriate program of missions electives for the student’s personal career goals.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sanctification & Ecclesiology
- MAJCM Ministry Formation Internship
- Intro to World Missions
- Cultural Dynamics in Ministry
- Intercultural Communication
- Dynamics of Missionary Develop
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 655 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
As an applicant, you will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Your academic records
- The assessment of your references
- The extent and quality of involvement in Christian service
- Your apparent gifts and potential for placement into Christian ministry.
International571 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 571 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National571 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 571 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.