Due to this, the Social Sciences and Computing at the University of Belgrade has in its offer several courses related to the use of contemporary computing technologies, as well as more courses related to various fields of social sciences in which the use of contemporary computing technologies makes an important part.
Program Learning OutcomesGraduates with Social Sciences and Computing at the University of Belgrade will:
- Improve theoretical and practical knowledge required for the students who have finished undergraduate studies at the faculties of social humanities orientation for work in their field, with intensive use of modern technologies;
- Deepen knowledge in the field of computing and quantitative methods, as well as mastery of application of modern software and Internet technologies in activities dedicated to experts from various fields of social sciences;
- Achieve a better insight into the way in which their disciplines develop today in the world, using current computer technologies;
- Gain practical experience in using modern software packages and tools, Internet technologies and services which go beyond the basic use of computer, both in the individual engagement and team work, by involving students in current and new practical projects;
- Legal science
- Social Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enrol in this study programme, a student is assumed to have finished undergraduate studies in some fields of social studies and has earned 240 ECTS credits.
- There are no constraints in terms of previously earned degree title from the undergraduate studies, but the students are expected to be familiar with some fields of social sciences.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Belgrade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.