Astrophysics - AstroMundus from University of Belgrade aims to provide a high level multinational research-oriented education in Astronomy and Astrophysics, in close relation to the research activities of the partners.
The Masters Course is organized according to three basic objectives; give a solid background in Astronomy and Astrophysics, initiate the students in scientific research and offer applied training in experimental and computational techniques oriented towards Astronomy and Astrophysics. Moreover, the students will have a unique opportunity to have access to various high technology instruments, supercomputers, specific techniques developed locally (e.g. hydrodynamic simulations) or to specific pathways (i.e. different branches of the three main domains, observational, computational, and theoretical astrophysics and/or combinations of these). Such a wide choice can only be offered at the European level.
Program Learning Outcomes
- traditional and modern methods of multidiscipline research and writing scientific papers;
- inclusion in the scientific research activities;
- development of the critical opinion and original scientific approach;
- communication and collaboration in the international
- Observational, theoretical and computational astrophysical research.
- Hydrodynamic simulations
- Observational, computational, and theoretical astrophysics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to apply for the Erasmus Mundus AstroMundus master programme students are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Mathematics or equivalent diploma (180 ETCS).
- The selection will be based on their academic qualifications and achievements. The accepted students will have to sign the Student Agreement.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Belgrade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.