European Integration from University of Belgrade sims to offer adequate knowledge and skills for the work on both legal and non-legal jobs related to the integration into the European Union, which require knowledge of the law, politics and economics of the European Union, and which can be performed in the state administration, business, media, educational, research and scientific institutions, and the civil sector.
Graduates with European Integration from University of Belgrade will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of reasons for and processes of the integration into the European Union, of the law, policies and politics of the European Union and of the relations between the European Union and other international organizations and states
- Develop necessary abilities for understanding the integration processes, and interpreting, applying and further researching the European Union law.
- Expand the knowledge of practical skills which pertain to the English terminology, the ability to conduct scientific research and to communicate in academic circles, and the usage of internet sources within the scope of this field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Eu Company Law
- Eu Private International Law
- Eu Tax Law
- Labour And Social Law Of The Eu – Hr Aspect
- Eu Environmental Law And Policy
- International Relations Of The Eu
- Eu Competition Law And Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for the enrollment in this program, a student must possess a Bachelor Degree in Law, with at least 240 ECTS, issued by the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law.
- Students having a Bachelor Degree in the field of law or social sciences-humanities, with at least 240 ECTS, issued by another faculty, are eligible provided that the curriculum corresponds to the one of the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law, in accordance with the general rules on the enrollment into master studies adopted by the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law.
- Students who graduated from social sciences – humanities faculties, such as Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Philology, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Political Sciences, Faculty for Security, and etc., either in Serbia or abroad, shall be obliged to pass differential exams.
International2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 8 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per year and a duration of 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.