European Integration from University of Belgrade sims to offer adequate knowledge and skills for the work on both legal and non-legal jobs related to the integration into the European Union, which require knowledge of the law, politics and economics of the European Union, and which can be performed in the state administration, business, media, educational, research and scientific institutions, and the civil sector.
Program Learning OutcomesGraduates with European Integration from University of Belgrade will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of reasons for and processes of the integration into the European Union, of the law, policies and politics of the European Union and of the relations between the European Union and other international organizations and states
- Develop necessary abilities for understanding the integration processes, and interpreting, applying and further researching the European Union law.
- Expand the knowledge of practical skills which pertain to the English terminology, the ability to conduct scientific research and to communicate in academic circles, and the usage of internet sources within the scope of this field.
- Eu Company Law
- Eu Private International Law
- Eu Tax Law
- Labour And Social Law Of The Eu – Hr Aspect
- Eu Environmental Law And Policy
- International Relations Of The Eu
- Eu Competition Law And Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for the enrollment in this program, a student must possess a Bachelor Degree in Law, with at least 240 ECTS, issued by the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law.
- Students having a Bachelor Degree in the field of law or social sciences-humanities, with at least 240 ECTS, issued by another faculty, are eligible provided that the curriculum corresponds to the one of the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law, in accordance with the general rules on the enrollment into master studies adopted by the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law.
- Students who graduated from social sciences – humanities faculties, such as Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Philology, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Political Sciences, Faculty for Security, and etc., either in Serbia or abroad, shall be obliged to pass differential exams.
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1273 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1273 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 150.000,00 Students from Serbia (In dinars)
Living costs for Belgrade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.