About Clinical Anatomy at The University of Iowa
Graduates will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of the anatomical sciences (neuroanatomy, gross anatomy, and histology) at a level necessary for instruction within a professional program;
- design and deliver effective instructional activities appropriate for a cadaveric dissection course;
- design and deliver effective instructional activities appropriate for individual, small group, large group, and laboratory settings;
- evaluate the effectiveness of educational instruction using both formative and summative methods; and
- practice effective methods of self-reflection on the nature, quality, and impact of instructional activities for learning.
Graduates are prepared for a variety of anatomical sciences education settings that include advanced professional study, faculty/lectureship positions in medicine, and allied health care fields at community colleges. Some will want to continue their studies within a health care profession, others may want to prepare for college-level teaching, and others may want to pursue a career in anatomical sciences.
- Human Gross Anatomy for Graduate Students
- General Histology Online
- Teaching and Learning in the Anatomical Sciences
- Anatomical Sciences
- Anatomy Through Imaging
- Functional Neuroanatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority deadline - January 31
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology View 1177 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Submit the online application to the Office of Admissions.
- Send an official transcript showing your course work and degree to the Office of Admissions (address below).
- Provide three letters of reference/support
- Submit an official transcript
- Submit a resume/Cover Letter
- Submit a personal statement
- Satisfactory performance on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Successful completion of undergraduate degree (minimum GPA: 3.0)
International28162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28162 USD per year during 24 months.
National30334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30334 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11387 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11387 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Iowa City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.