Business Analytics students graduate with both the ability to communicate the data relevant to the problem at hand and how it can be leveraged to benefit the organization.
University of Tennessee Knoxville students develop technical and soft skills through coursework throughout the degree. In their final semester, they work in teams using real data to solve a real problem for one of our industry partners in their capstone project. Students communicate with company executives throughout the project, presenting their findings at the end of the semester.
The Haslam MSBA is comprised of three semesters requiring 12 to 18 hours each. For a full description of the content in required courses see the graduate course catalog.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Registration for Use of Facilities
- Operations Management
- Prescriptive Modeling
- Operations and Lean Supply Chain Management
- Leveraging Information Through Descriptive and Prescriptive Modeling
- Business Cases in Data Mining
- Business Skills Development
- Decision Optimization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 421 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Haslam’s MSBA program seeks students with strong quantitative abilities and a desire to help businesses with their data-driven decisions. Each admissions decision is based on many factors: undergraduate coursework, quantitative aptitude, undergraduate GPA, work experience, references, test scores and a personal interview.
- We do not require a specific undergraduate degree. The most successful students are those who have a strong technical aptitude and have taken quantitative courses in their undergraduate program of study, such as math, statistics and calculus.
International29656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14828 USD per semester during 12 months.
National29656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14828 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5734 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.