The Business Administration program of the University of New York Tirana offers the following paths:
- M.Sc. in Business Administration- General Route
- M.Sc. in Business Administration- Management
- M.Sc. in Business Administration- Human Resources Management
- M.Sc. in Business Administration- Managing Information Systems
- M.Sc. in Business Administration-Banking
- M.Sc. in Business Administration- Marketing
Students will study on an executive mode of studies. As a result they will be able to continue their career while studying for their MScBA degree, while classes will be delivered in the weekends.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- International Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Masters in Finance in Albania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
MScBA program is suitable for experienced professionals with undergraduate degrees, in Economics, Business Administration and Finance, although this is not mandatory.
The key requirements for applicants to be accepted in MScBA Program are:
- A Bachelor degree preferably in Business, Economics and/or Finance from an accredited academic institution.
- Candidates with degrees in other disciplines may be accepted provided that they successfully complete a MScBA foundations program- a specific set of prerequisites, or transfer courses, or successfully complete an approved challenge exam in the identified areas.
- A paper-based TOEFL score of 550 or above (or its equivalent) or successful completion of a comprehensive English preparatory program.
- A successful interview
- A complete application form
Living costs for Tirana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.