Concordia University Wisconsin’s MBA with a concentration in Finance will provide you with the knowledge you need to be successful in whatever career path in finance you choose. While you’re here, you’ll learn from industry professionals and become a competitive candidate in the workforce post-graduation.
You’ll learn how to master real estate investment, securities analysis, risk management, and other essential topics within the financial field. The best part? Our program is flexible so you can earn your MBA online or face-to-face while customizing your courses.
What to expect
As part of the MBA in finance program, you’ll learn from current industry professionals from around the world. You’ll also gain the tools necessary to make a powerful impact in a wide variety of positions within business. By the time you earn your MBA, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and experience necessary to make you a competitive job candidate and impress even the toughest employers out there.
Whether you decide to pursue your MBA in finance online or in the classroom, you’ll develop the skills necessary to make important decisions based on financial analysis and strategic thinking. You’ll know how to handle fraud and legal issues, how to manage large financial institutions, and how to treat mergers and acquisitions. You’ll even graduate with a portfolio of your work that you can show future employers to ensure you’ll stand out from other candidates. What’s more, you’ll leave this program with the ability to communicate more clearly, lead diverse groups of people, and have confidence in your work.
- Ethical Leadership for Dynamic Organizations
- Mastering Analytics and Decision Making
- People-Focused Management
- Financial Analysis to Drive Business Growth
- Managerial Economics
- Publicity and Public Relations
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Plan to apply 3-4 months prior to your intended start date
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1510 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- These programs have a minimum undergraduate GPA requirement of 2.75. Students below a 2.75 may still be reviewed for consideration.
- Application form available at: www.cuw.edu/apply
- Non-refundable application fee
- One page essay describing your reason for obtaining a graduate degree
- Résumé of your education and employment experience
- Two signed letters of recommendation using the Recommendation Form (recommendation letters on letterhead may also be submitted)
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
- Graduate entrance exams such as the GRE are not required
- If you have completed graduate level classes in the last seven years and wish to have them evaluated for possible transfer, please contact your admissions counselor for more information on transferring graduate credits
International28044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 779 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 779 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Mequon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.