The Digital Business degree from the University of Westminster responds to the increasing market need for degree holders who combine digital with business management knowledge and skills and is open to graduates from any subject area planning to acquire the digital competencies sought by the labour market. It is particularly aimed at graduates who want to enhance their skills and career prospects by becoming business orientated but with sufficient understanding of the latest technology capabilities to envisage, plan and manage digital initiatives.
The course draws on the University’s established expertise in the area of digital business and offers a stimulating and innovative knowledge platform that will help you acquire academically robust knowledge and cutting-edge capabilities in digital business and will enable you to manage digital business challenges and lead at the forefront of digital transformation.
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates will have the skills and knowledge to pursue a career in Digital Business, working at the crossroads of business and technology as digital business analysts, consultants and innovators. Should they wish to, our graduates will have the necessary knowledge to pursue further qualifications and professional certification through professional bodies such as the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), British Computer Society (BCS), SAS Global Certification Programme and Mendix University.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Big Data Analytics And Business Intelligence
- Contemporary Issues In The Delivery Of Digital Business
- Customers And Competition In The Digital Era
- Cybersecurity And Blockchain Technologies
- Digital Innovation And Disruption
- Leading The Digital Transformation
- Tools And Technologies For Digital Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Business Information Systems View 55 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2). Relevant degree disciplines include business studies, economics, geography, management, and operation research.
- However, students with qualifications in other disciplines such as engineering, environmental sciences, the humanities and languages are also encouraged to apply.
- Alternative professional qualifications with at least three years' relevant professional experience will also be considered.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.