This program will help you teach gifted and talented students in the developmental level(s) you’re currently licensed in. The curriculum addresses the unique learning demands of gifted learners, as well as their distinctive social and emotional needs. Our experienced instructors will share theoretical and practical knowledge that will help you discover how to pace instruction according to a student’s needs. You’ll also learn how to engage the unique social and emotional needs of these learners. Courses are offered in an accelerated 8-week format, and available online or in the classroom. You’ll also earn a Master of Science in Education through this program. A licensure-only option is available, as well.
You will emerge from this program with an understanding of the latest techniques and learning methods to enhance your classroom for the needs of gifted and talented students. You will also know how to identify and develop gifted and talented students.
For more information visit the program website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3668 other Masters in Education in United States
- Application form available
- Non-refundable application fee
- One page essay describing your reason for obtaining a graduate degree
- Résumé of your education and employment experience
- Two signed letters of recommendation using the Recommendation Form (recommendation letters on letterhead may also be submitted)
- All official transcripts leading to your bachelor’s degree
International614 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 614 USD per credit and a duration of .
National614 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 614 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.