The online Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) program is designed to advance the professional nurse as a Nurse Educator or Nurse Executive Leadership and Administration. Nursing education at the Masters level is intended to reflect the recommendations of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). The programs development is built upon AACN's nine Essentials of Master's Education in Nursing, recognized as the education foundation for the nursing discipline. Congruent with AACN, our Master's program prepares the professional nurse for leadership that is adaptable in a rapid changing, complex healthcare environment and to take critical action needed in health, education, and organizational systems. A primary consideration for the Master's program to be delivered online is to support the demands of students' work, home, and school responsibilities.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Nursing Theoretical Foundations
- Nursing Research & Scholarly Synthesis
- Advanced Physical Health Assessment
- Health Information Systems and Nursing Technology
- Professional Leadership Role and Interprofessional Collaboration
- Advanced Physiology/Pathophysiology
- Legislation, Policy, Regulations, and Ethics in Health Care
- Advanced Pharmacology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applicants should apply at least six (6) months in advance to allow sufficient time for completion of files and correspondence.
DisciplinesNursing View 242 other Masters in Nursing in United States
In addition to admission to Cumberland University, and general Cumberland University Graduate Admission requirements, the Master of Science in Nursing also requires the following:
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a regionally accredited university with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Students with less than 2.5 GPA may complete two courses of graduate coursework. If the student earns a grade of a B or higher for both courses, he or she will earn final acceptance.
- Must be a Registered Nurse holding an unencumbered license.
- Must have completed an undergraduate Statistics course successfully.
- Two letters of professional recommendation
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 550 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 550 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.