Public Service Management from Cumberland University aims to provide graduate education to current and potential managers employed by state and local governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations and agencies through academic course work in the broad areas of human relations, management, and research.
Graduates with Public Service Management from Cumberland University will:
- gain valuable skills that directly benefit and impact their professional work.
- gain a deeper understanding of their work within the non-profit sector,
- Human Development
- Contemporary Community Issues
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Conflict Resolution
- Understanding Community Agencies
- Understanding Cultural Diversity
- Professional Communications
- Legal Environment
- Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Public Administration
- Media Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International applicants should apply at least six (6) months in advance to allow sufficient time for completion of files and correspondence.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Organisational Behaviour View 255 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Minimum of 21 ACT composite score or 1060 SAT Total Score
- Minimum 3.00 high school grade point average (unweighted)
- A non-refundable $25 application fee ($50 for international students)
- Completed Application for Admission
- Immunization records
- Be the holder of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- Submit transcripts of all previously completed college or university work;
- Submit satisfactory scores on the Miller Analogies Test [MAT]; (5) provide three
- Confidential recommendations (forms provided);
- Participate in an on-campus interview with the (MSP) Admissions Committee;
- Attend an orientation session.
- Official English or TOEFL Proficiency Exam Score
- Financial capability forms
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Lebanon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.