The program seeks to provide individuals who have earned an accredited baccalaureate degree in any field with an opportunity to acquire advanced business expertise while continuing to work full-time during the period of enrollment. The program of study was instituted in 1995 with the first graduates receiving the MBA degree at the May, 1997 commencement exercises.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is offered by the University in keeping with Cumberland’s mission to provide opportunities for advanced study in fields appropriate to the needs of the community. The program primarily seeks to provide individuals who have earned an accredited baccalaureate degree in any field with an opportunity to acquire advanced business expertise while continuing to work full-time during the period of enrollment. The program of study was instituted in 1995 and the first graduates of the program were awarded the MBA degree at the May 1997 commencement exercises.
Enrollment in the MBA Program is subject to acceptance. A qualified student may begin studies in the Fall, Spring, or Summer semesters. A student can complete the program by attending as few as three semesters in any sequence. A student’s matriculation must be completed within a maximum period of seven years.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Computer Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Applied Statistics
- Organizational Theory & Analysis
- Business Policy
- Project Management
- Principles and Theories of Leadership
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applicants should apply at least six (6) months in advance to allow sufficient time for completion of files and correspondence.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree (regionally accredited university) with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Students with a non-business related bachelor’s degree are required to successfully complete an MBA Foundations Survey Course as part of their program.
- Students with less than a 2.5 GPA may complete two courses under provisional acceptance. If the student earns a grade of B or higher in all two courses, they will earn final acceptance.
- Non-refundable $50 Application fee.
- Immunizations (on-ground only)
International515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of .
National515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.