Health care is in the midst of rapid transformation. And these changes are creating new opportunities for professionals looking to make a dramatic impact at the intersection of health policy and law.
The Health Policy and Law program offered by the University of California, San Francisco helps you prepare to improve our health care system as a:
- health care administrator
- biotech professional
- social worker
- legal professional
- human resources representative
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Policy
- How to Evaluate Policy-Relevant Research
- Organization and Finance
- Health Economics
- U.S. Health Care System and the Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Health Management View 17 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
The HPL admissions committee uses a comprehensive approach to review applications and considers grade point average, work experience, work and volunteer performance, references and career goals.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a former professor or someone who knows your academic potential. A letter from someone who can speak to your professional potential in health policy or health law is preferred but not required.
- Statement of purpose that addresses how the program would complement or contribute to your career goals.
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11442 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11442 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.