The Master of Science in Youth, Family, and Community Sciences at North Carolina State University is a distance-based thesis degree that requires 36 graduate credit hours culminating in a final oral examination and thesis approved by the student’s graduate committee.
This option is ideal for students:
- interested in pursuing a doctoral program
- that have a strong interest in research and program evaluation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supervised Professional Experience in Family Life & Youth Development
- Theories in Child & Youth Development
- Theories in Family Science
- Family Relationships Over the Life Course
- Gerontology in Family Life Education
- Effective Management of Family Resources
- Complex Family Issues
- Family Health & Well-being
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science View 38 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.