Columbus College of Art and Design recognizes that organizational leaders of today and tomorrow need to possess this kind of strategic design experience.
The Master of Design in integrative Design program was developed to meet the needs of this growing discipline. Students in the CCAD program get the opportunity to work with sponsoring organizations that want to use a strategic design approach to usher in change. It may be new products or services, how people navigate a system, or how communities address social issues. Our program is a hands-on, experiential learning curriculum meant to help our students stand out in their desired professions due to their ability to tackle challenges, galvanize their teams and make a meaningful impact using this unique strategic process.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Design Integration Studio
- Design Thinking and Methodology
- Design Integration Studio III & IV
- Design Projects
- Leadership and Complexity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign View 346 other Masters in Design in United States
- Academic records (official or unofficial). Educational records from secondary (high) school and college/university, if applicable, must be submitted in English or accompanied by an official English translation. CCAD requires a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Please contact us if your GPA does not meet the minimum requirement and you’d still like to apply. If you are admitted to CCAD, you will need to submit official (signed and sealed) copies of all of your transcripts before you begin classes.
- A photocopy of your current passport photo identification page.
- Proof of English proficiency.
International36500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National36500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.