The Spirits Marketing and Management programme of INSEEC U. has a strong international orientation. It provides students a specialization in the Spirits Industry, gaining insight through courses on brand strategy, mergers and acquisitions, development of foreign markets, consumer behavior, media, and public relations in order to meet the industry’s need for skilled management.
This career-boosting program takes place at INSEEC Bordeaux from October to January, and at INSEEC London from February to March.
London was chosen as a location because of the local depth and expertise in the spirits industry that offering a unique pool of experts available as lecturers. Renowned professionals working for the largest international spirits groups will share their experience and teach best practices. Various course topics and projects will also give students the opportunity to improve their English language skills in the classroom and in the vibrant city of London.
This program delivers a title of Trade and Marketing Manager, certified level I by the CNCP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 51 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have graduated from recognized University, Business or Engineering School and have completed a three or four year postsecondary degree, whatever their background. INSEEC MSc & MBA programs also provide admission through credit-equivalency for work experience.
- Admission requirements for M2 programs: 240 ECTS credits or 120 US credits
- A completed online application form with your answers
- CV (Resume)
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s)
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 passport or ID photocopy
- Proof of English and/or French proficiency depending on the program, or a test interview with our admission office
International10750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.