The Fashion Marketing, Design and Brand Strategies programme of INSEEC U. welcomes students from universities, business and arts schools.
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Communication Manager
- Merchandising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Showroom Manager
- Collection Manager
This program delivers a title of Trade and Marketing Manager, certified level I by the CNCP.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 7 other Masters in Fashion Design in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have graduated from recognized University, Business or Engineering School and have completed a three or four year postsecondary degree, whatever their background. INSEEC MSc & MBA programs also provide admission through credit-equivalency for work experience.
- Admission requirements for M2 programs: 240 ECTS credits or 120 US credits
- A completed online application form with your answers
- CV (Resume)
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s)
- 2 passport-size photos
- 1 passport or ID photocopy
- Proof of English and/or French proficiency depending on the program, or a test interview with our admission office
International10750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.