About the education
Innovative environments, methods and tools
The Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth programme of Halmstad University is characterised by our profiling as a university that drives innovation. Here you have access to modern study environments and a future-oriented education.
The Master’s programme in Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth deepens and broadens your knowledge of strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, innovation, internationalisation, growth and sustainable development etc. You also train your ability to solve the kind of problems that may arise during a company's development.
The Master's programme in Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth prepares you for a future as a business developer, company manager or similar.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Growth and Business Development
- Research Design and Methods
- Management of Innovation Projects
- International Marketing Communication
- Strategic Renewal and Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing View 13 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points/ECTS credits at an accredited university).
- Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 in Swedish Upper-Secondary School.
International14040 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28081 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 288,000 SEK per full programme
Living costs for Halmstad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.