If you are a graduate with a Arts - Mathematics degree at the University of Waikato, or even with a strong Mathematical component to your degree, you will be a valuable person in today's workforce, with a qualification that appeals to a wide range of employers including banks, insurance companies, schools and government departments.
There is strong employer demand for Mathematicians, due to a shortage of Mathematics graduates and in particular a critical shortage of Mathematics teachers.
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- IT or Computing Analyst
- Mathematical Modeller
- Research Scientist
- Secondary School Teacher
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Metric Spaces
- Finite Groups
- Advanced Topics in Pure Mathematics
- Report of an Investigation
- Classic Partial Differential Equations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics View 11 other Masters in Mathematics in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Birth certificate, passport and permits
- Evidence of citizenship
- Evidence of any change of name (if your name is different from that on your birth certificate)
- A written statement in support of your application, if applicable
- Evidence of any previous tertiary study
- Proof that you meet the academic entry requirements (Completed International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum of 24 points)
International20453 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20453 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National4496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4496 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
- Fees (Domestic): NZD 6,748-8,085
- Fees (International): NZD 30,695-34,930 (120 pts) or 46,045-$52,395 (180 pts)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.