The Master of Jurisprudence at a Glance
The comprehensive, two-year Healthcare Compliance program of Stetson University provides non-lawyers working in the healthcare field with an in-depth understanding of regulatory compliance law as it pertains to healthcare practice, administration and clinical research. Gain experience through practical learning opportunities, increase your regulatory compliance literacy, and discover new potential for your career.
Become Tomorrow’s Compliance Leader
- Enhance your existing skill set in this highly sensitive industry.
- Gain the experience and skills needed to assume a leadership role in healthcare and regulatory compliance.
- Learn to assess and manage risk, analyze and solve compliance challenges, and effectively communicate legal issues.
- Improve patient outcomes and experiences with your knowledge of compliance and healthcare law.
Healthcare Compliance Program Highlights
- Four semester, 30-credit online program
- In-demand areas of study such as risk management, regulatory science, and healthcare compliance
- Partnerships with USF College of Medicine, Bay Pines VA Healthcare, and Adventist Systems
- GRE not required with appropriate work experience
Why pursue a Master of Jurisprudence in Healthcare Compliance?
- Experienced healthcare professionals and recent graduates benefit from an interdisciplinary program that combines legal philosophy with relevant, practical learning opportunities.
- 100% online program means you don’t have to relocate.
- Meet the growing demand for healthcare professionals with an advanced legal background.
- Gain a competitive edge for career advancement and discover new career opportunities.
- Build an understanding of the U.S. legal system and its impact on healthcare.
- Get access to Stetson Law's alumni network, connecting with professionals who assist students and fellow graduates with career placement.
Compliance and regulation affect every aspect of the healthcare field. A thorough understanding of healthcare law will better prepare you to navigate the evolving landscape and solve tomorrow’s healthcare compliance challenges.
- Overview of Legal System
- Fundamentals of Contract Law
- Health Care Programs & Benefits
- Ethics & Professionalism
- Law & Aging
- Guardianships & Alts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 481 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Complete application form
- Personal Statement of less than 1,200 words answering the question: “What are your professional goals and how would the M.J. program enhance your career?”
- Complete official transcripts from all colleges, universities and graduate or professional schools attended
- GRE, GMAT or a request to waive due to adequate experience
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or C.V.
- TOEFL score (≥88 internet-based) –OR- IELTS score (≥6.5), if applicable
- Complete Financial Declaration Form (PDF) (for those needing visas)
- Credential Evaluation of Transcripts and Degrees
International13845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 923 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13845 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 923 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.