The Psychology Department offers a Master of Science in Psychology at North Carolina State University. We do not, however, offer training in either clinical or counseling psychology.
The Department of Psychology strives both to enhance and to disseminate an understanding of the science of psychology, while also contributing to the overall service function of a land-grant university:
- Our primary instructional emphasis is to provide psychology undergraduate and graduate students with a strong foundation in psychological principles, enabling them to advance the discipline of psychology and address the needs of society. We also provide an educational foundation for students who will apply psychological principles to other disciplines and activities.
- Our research activities include efforts to discover and disseminate psychological knowledge and theories, to enhance the profession, and to develop new technologies and solutions to practical problems. Our department strives to maintain a balance among all these research activities.
- We recognize the value of applying faculty and student research and scholarship to address the needs of the larger community as well as the university. Where appropriate, we integrate these outreach activities into our teaching and scholarship.
- Psychobiology of Success
- Psychological Research
- Social Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Positive Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Clinical Psychology View 1300 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at North Carolina State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
International30906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30906 USD per year during 24 months.
National30906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30906 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.