Architecture programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong helps students gain the ability to understand and apply a framework of knowledge and skills to the solution of architectural problems.
Students at Architecture programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- gain the ability to understand architecture integrating social, cultural, aesthetic, technical and professional knowledge and judgments. Design capabilities and professional skills crucial for a career in the architectural profession.
- get open-mindedness, flexibility, creativity, and effective communication skills.
- Advanced Architectural Design Studio
- Topical Studies in Design Theory
- Topical Studies in Computational Design
- Architectural Theory and Criticism
- Topical Studies in History, Theory and Criticism
- Advanced Environmental Systems
- Advanced Structures and Construction
- Topical Studies in Building Technology
- Topical Studies in Professional Practice Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Interior Design View 4 other Masters in Interior Design in Hong Kong (SAR)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International24204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24204 USD per year during 24 months.
National24204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24204 USD per year during 24 months.
- HK$42,100 per annum for UGC-funded local students
- HK$190,000 per annum for UGC-funded non-local students
- HK$190,000 per annum for self-financed students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.