The Management and Analytics for Business (St. Petersburg) course at HSE University is classically structured with a focus on strategic and operational management, as well as a particular emphasis on analysis and solutions using Big Data.
By aligning the educational process around real business projects and digital start-ups, we can train the business managers and leaders of the future, who are capable of working in a complex, ever challenging digital economy, while also being able to develop new business models and guarantee their success.
Graduates of Master in Management & Analytics for Business will be employed as HR Directors, Marketing Directors, Development Directors, and Consultants. A specific focus on Marketing and HR analytics makes graduates sought after by global corporations that pursue a strategy of digital transformation of their businesses.
You will enter the workforce with a well-grounded education as you will be competitive and well-equipped with the set of the most relevant and up-to-date skills. According to PayScale-HC in 2017 master's degree in business adds more than 40% to your value on the global job market.
Should you choose to continue an academic path—you will be fully prepared for career in academic and can be accepted to the leading doctoral programmes in Russia and abroad.
- General management
- Business research methods
- Statistical approach to Data Analysis
- International Business and Global Stratagies
- Practical Machine Learning Methods for Data Mining
- Business Strategies for Emerging Markets
- Financial Management and Investment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 29 other Masters in Management Studies in Russia
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1) Curriculum vitae which confirms your professional experience (please indicate your position and the list of duties) or scientific activity, including educational internship ;
- 2) Motivation letter (not more than one page of printed text), describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background;
- 3) Recommendation letter (at least one);
- 4) Higher Education diploma with the transcript of records (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript).
International2381 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2381 EUR per year during 24 months.
210 000 – 420 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master's programmes at HSE. Here is a link to explore: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/financial-aid
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.