The Management and Analytics for Business course at National Research University - Higher School of Economics (HSE) is classically structured with a focus on strategic and operational management, as well as a particular emphasis on analysis and solutions using Big Data.
The programme combines traditional courses on general and strategic management, business strategy and international business with subjects dedicated to data analysis, quantitative methods in the management and application of data mining, machine learning, and big data to create new business models and decision making in management.
The intellectual core of the programme is based on applied research conducted by international research centres at the Higher School of Economics, as well as best business practices in Russia and abroad.
You will study in an interesting and innovative programme
New educational technologies and instruction in English make the programme unique on the education market. The study process is applied to real business projects and digital start-ups headed by leading specialists in business practices in Russia and abroad.
The first year is dedicated to strong fundamental training in classical and new business education modules: business strategies, including their features in fast-growing emerging markets; economic and financial fundamentals of management; knowledge and intellectual capital management; and the business analytics cycle. During the second year of studies students choose their tracks: Customer Analytics, People Analytics or deeper learning of digital research methods in management.
Graduates of Master in Management & Analytics for Business will be employed as HR Directors, Marketing Directors, Development Directors, and Consultants. A specific focus on Marketing and HR analytics makes graduates very demanded by globally operating corporations under digital transformation of their business.
You will enter the workforce with a well-grounded education being competitive and well-equipped with the set of the most relevant and updated skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Research Methods
- Practical Machine Learning Methods for Data Mining
- Research Seminar ''Data-driven Business Research''
- Project Seminar
- Statistical Methods of Analysis
- General Management
- Knowledge and Information Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Nov 1-Aug 14: online applications may be submitted for preliminary selection; online (and in-person) candidate interviews will be held with programme teams
- Aug 14- Aug 28: submission of all supporting documents
- Aug 28: Deadline for signing agreements and enrollment forms
- Sept 1: Classes starting date depends on the choosen programme
- Dates apply to Moscow programmes only.
- Please note that some programmes begin on October 1.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 20 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Russia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
International prospective students applying for Master's programmes at HSE University can now get a jump start on the admissions process and get a sense of their chances of being accepted to HSE. There is no need to wait till summer or to come to Moscow.
- Master's programmes in nine faculties, including the Faculty of Economic Sciences, the Faculty of Social Sciences, the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design, the Faculty of Computer Science, the Faculty of Humanities, the Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs, the Faculty of Business and Management, the Institute of Demography and the Banking Institute, will conduct a preliminary online assessment of portfolios and hold online interviews. This will be particularly useful for those who wish to receive direct feedback from the programmes.
- The only thing you have to do is to sign up for a preliminary interview and portfolio evaluation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5520 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 390 000 RUB
International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master's programmes at HSE.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.