The aim of the Global Management and Governance from Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA) is to allow future specialists and managers to acquire the requisite knowledge and encourage them to think strategically and sustainably. This consecutive programme has been designed for ambitious Bachelor's graduates.
Highlights of the Study Course
- Focused course contents: Theoretical and analytical knowledge together with case studies and examples from practise offer the opportunity to put the theoretical learnings into practice.
- Specialisations for high employability: Students on this academically challenging Master’s study programme may specialise in Marketing, Human Resources, Finance or Entrepreneurship
- Digital Toolbox @ HSBA
- Accredited quality of the study programme and the university: The study programme is accredited by the FIBAA and received the premium accreditation.
- JOB & MASTER Programme: JOB & MASTER is a free-of-charge placement service for applicants who wish to combine a challenging academic education at HSBA and valuable professional experience.
- Mentoring Programme: The HSBA master’s students have the opportunity to take part in the mentoring programme which experienced executives from Hamburg offer them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sustainable Innovation Camp
- Decision-Making & Economic Behavior
- International Accounting & Governance
- International Politics & Economics
- International Strategic Management
- Digital Toolbox
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted until the maximum number of students is reached. We recommend to apply early, since grants and JOB&MASTER-places are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Political Science View 45 other Masters in Political Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed third-level degree in economics or business covering 180 ECTS credits. The third-level degree should have been completed with a minimum German grade “good” (2.5) or equivalent.
- Ability to complete a course of studies in English (minimum level: B2 of the European Framework of Reference)
- Letter of recommendation from a current or former employer or an academic reference.
- Successfully completed HSBA selection process (written application, telephone interview, admission day).
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
750 Euro per month
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.