MSIB Student Learning OutcomesGraduates of the International Business program of the California University of Management and Sciences will be able to:
- Express the importance of international laws, as well as economic and financial markets, on the decisions of managers.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills necessary for strategic, tactical, and operational planning of decisions in multinational organizations.
- Perform techniques to incorporate international values and norms in the processes of an organization.
- Apply project management skills, teamwork, and organizational structures in strategic planning.
- Be educationally prepared for employment in a position of their choice and to continue their studies toward a doctoral degree, if they choose.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations
- International Economics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Finance
- Internation al Marketing Theory
- International Business Law and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1713 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- At least an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proof that of a completed a Bachelor’s degree in a business related area.
- Fill out and submit the application form to the CALUMS admissions office. The application form is available in the Admissions Office and can also be downloaded online. Submit a copy of bachelor’s degree diploma and its corresponding official transcript.
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation from an active member of the academe and/or business professional with credentials.
- Pay the $100 application fee to the CALUMS admissions office. The application fee is non-refundable.
- In order to be admitted to the graduate programs in CALUMS, applicants must pass the English proficiency examination of CALUMS.
International325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 325 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National325 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 325 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.