MSHM Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Healthcare Management program of the California University of Management and Sciences will be able to:
- Develop creative and effective solutions to various Human Resources challenges faced as healthcare administrators.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills necessary for strategic, tactical, and operational planning of decisions in healthcare management.
- Demonstrate techniques for improving efficiency in a variety of healthcare settings and the associated trade-offs.
- Apply project management skills, teamwork, and organizational structures in strategic planning.
- Be educationally prepared for employment in a position of their choice and to continue their studies toward a doctoral degree, if they choose.
- Healthcare Management Theory
- Human Resource Development in Healthcare
- Healthcare Operations Management and Control
- Healthcare Information Systems
- Dynamics of Healthcare Law
- Healthcare Cases and Research Methodologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 939 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- At least an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proof of a completed a Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare management or related area.
- Fill out and submit the application form to the CALUMS admissions office. The application form is available in the Admissions Office and can also be downloaded online. Submit a copy of bachelor’s degree diploma and its corresponding official transcript.
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation from an active member of the academe and/or business professional with credentials.
- Pay the $100 application fee to the CALUMS admissions office. The application fee is non-refundable.
- In order to be admitted to the graduate programs in CALUMS, applicants must pass the English proficiency examination of CALUMS.
International9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Anaheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.