The graduates of the Economics program of the California University of Management and Sciences are expected to pursue junior to executive level managerial positions in business or governmental organizations.
MSE Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Science in Economics (MSE) program will be able to:
- Examine and demonstrate a theoretical and practical understanding of the different market structures and inefficiencies caused by market failures.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills necessary for strategic, tactical, and operational planning of economic decisions in organizations.
- Analyze the influence of markets, institutions, and government policies upon different organizations.
- Apply project management skills, teamwork, and organizational structures in strategic planning.
- Be educationally prepared for employment in a position of their choice and to continue their studies toward a doctoral degree, if they choose.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Communication
- Business Statistics and Analysis
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Microeconomics Theory
- Macroeconomics Theory
- Advanced Econometrics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 582 other Masters in Economics in United States
- At least an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proof that of a completed a Bachelor’s degree in a business related area.
- Fill out and submit the application form to the CALUMS admissions office. The application form is available in the Admissions Office and can also be downloaded online. Submit a copy of bachelor’s degree diploma and its corresponding official transcript.
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation from an active member of the academe and/or business professional with credentials.
- Pay the $100 application fee to the CALUMS admissions office. The application fee is non-refundable.
- In order to be admitted to the graduate programs in CALUMS, applicants must pass the English proficiency examination of CALUMS.
International9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Anaheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.