The graduates of the Business Administration program of the California University of Management and Sciences are expected to:
- Develop an executive level perspective on economic systems and on the relationship between business and society.
- Develop a global perspective on business operations.
- Provide a foundation in concepts and applications of quantitative methods and information technology in the business setting.
- Stimulate the students’ intellectual curiosity, develop their creativity and logic, and encourage an appreciation of demographic diversity and ethical principles.
MBA Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program will be able to:
- Express and demonstrate a theoretical and practical understanding of the role of management and leadership in organizing strategic processes.
- Demonstrate quantitative skills necessary for strategic, tactical, and operational planning of decisions in business organizations.
- Demonstrate the quantitative and qualitative skills necessary to evaluate the performance of an organization.
- Apply project management skills, teamwork, and organizational structures in strategic planning.
- Be educationally prepared for employment in a position of their choice and to continue their studies toward a doctoral degree, if they choose.
- Management Communication
- Business Statistics and Analysis
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Operations Planning and Control
- Advanced Management Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1582 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- At least an appropriate Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Proof that of a completed a Bachelor’s degree in a business related area.
- Fill out and submit the application form to the CALUMS admissions office. The application form is available in the Admissions Office and can also be downloaded online. Submit a copy of bachelor’s degree diploma and its corresponding official transcript.
- Submit at least one (1) letter of recommendation from an active member of the academe and/or business professional with credentials.
- Pay the $100 application fee to the CALUMS admissions office. The application fee is non-refundable.
- In order to be admitted to the graduate programs in CALUMS, applicants must pass the English proficiency examination of CALUMS.
International9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Anaheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.