Your schedule shouldn’t keep you from achieving your goal of obtaining your MBA degree. Which is why CMU offers affordable and flexible online MBA degree programs for working professionals, parents and other individuals, like you- seeking to advance their career while balancing work and home.
- Our online Business Administration degree program at California Miramar University enables you to further develop the skills, knowledge and theories obtained in your undergraduate degree program and the workplace to confidently formulate and implement strategies in a competitive environment.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Innovation and Change
- Business Ethics
- Entrepreneurial Business in the Digital and Virtual Environment
- International Business Management
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- Business Administration Career Practical Training
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 662 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California Miramar University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor Degree with overall GPA of 2.0 or better. California Miramar University accepts a 3 year Bachelor Degree.
- Official transcripts evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) http://www.naces.org/members.html.
- Applicants who have attended an accredited institution whose primary language of instruction is not English must receive a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), or a 6 on the International English Language Test (IELTS), or 50 on the PTE Academic Score Report, or a 95 on the Duolingo English Test.
International22815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22815 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22815 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.