Your schedule shouldn’t keep you from achieving your goal of obtaining your MBA degree. Which is why California Miramar University offers affordable and flexible online Master of Business Administration degree programs for working professionals, parents and other individuals, like you- seeking to advance their career while balancing work and home.
Our online MBA degree program enables you to further develop the skills, knowledge and theories obtained in your undergraduate degree program and the workplace to confidently formulate and implement strategies in a competitive environment.
MBA Degree Courses
- CMU’s Business Strategy Capstone BUS 6190 is designed to teach strategic planning and decision making in order to craft a corporate strategy. Students will learn how to develop mission statements, and assess both the external and internal environments in order to determine organizational strengths and weaknesses for entrepreneurial ventures, businesses of all sizes, and not-for-profit organizations.
- CMU offers all prerequisite courses in an accelerated manner. Students that don’t have the undergraduate background in accounting, finance, marketing, economics, and management, may be required to take prerequisite courses in preparation for the corresponding core course. Contact admissions for details about accelerated prerequisite courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
MBA Degree Programs
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Health Care Management
- Technology Management
- Strategic Leadership and Management in Global Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Deadline for submitting your application is determined by the start date. New classes start every 8 weeks.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1444 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor Degree with overall GPA of 2.0 or better. California Miramar University accepts a 3 year Bachelor Degree.
- Official transcripts evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) http://www.naces.org/members.html.
- TOEFL – 530 on paper-based test, 71 on internet based test OR IELTS – 6
International22815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22815 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22815 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22815 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.