The Imaging and Interventional Radiology programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will follow a prescribed series of investigation and students should inform themselves in depth about the fields of knowledge relevant to the topic of their projects.
In addition to the 26 units and other requirements as prescribed by the Division, students will be required to submit a research thesis and pass an oral examination for graduation.
Students at Imaging and Interventional Radiology programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- Optimize patient care by providing high quality clinical imaging/ interventional radiology.
- Undertake relevant clinical research in imaging and interventional radiology supported by basic scientific research and innovation.
- Teach the science and application of imaging and interventional radiology.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular imaging
- Radiography, Medical Physics and Image Processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 31 March (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Biotechnology Medical Imaging View 7 other Masters in Medical Imaging in Hong Kong (SAR)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.