- Earn the MS in Special Education degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and concurrently fulfill requirements for the highly demanded Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential and meet partial course requirements for the Pennsylvania Behavior Specialist License (BSL).
- First Christian university program worldwide, with extensive autism training, that has been verified to meet coursework and experience requirements for eligibility to take the BCBA Exam
- May be started any semester and completed in as few as seven semesters
- 50% tuition discount for educators working in Christian schools
- Unique 5th edition course sequence verified to meet coursework requirements for the 5th edition BCBA exam and 4th edition BCBA exam (if SPE 726 is replaced by SPE 731)
- Advance standing for Bible/theology credits available
- Intensive Practicum (IP) Track and Coursework-Only Track available
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- ABA for Autism and Other Disabilities I
- ABA for Autism and Other Disabilities II
- Interventions for Autism/Other Disabilities
- Principles of Behavior
For more information visit the program website.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 155 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Submit the Graduate Application for Admission (either online or print), along with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
Submit the following essays: Spiritual Statement: Describe your conversion to Christ, spiritual growth, and church involvement; Statement of Purpose: Describe your reasons for pursuing graduate studies in this field at this time.
Submit official academic transcript(s) for all conferred degrees. Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or seminary, with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Submit two Academic/Professional References.
International688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
In-State688 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 688 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.