- It provides in-depth learning in the field of surgery, anesthesia, orthopedics and gynaecology with a student-centered learning environment.
- All students of Perioperative Care of Minimal Access Surgery programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will have the opportunity of using different simulators of MIS and robotic surgery. To widen students’ exposure, registration fee to certain workshops/ conferences will also be waived.
- Teaching faculty of PCMAS includes renowned academic staff from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, and experienced practicing doctors and nurses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental Operation Management
- General Surgery & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Gynaecological Surgery
- Orthopaedics Surgery
- Endoscopy & Other Interventions
- Robotic Surgery
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 26 other Masters in Human Medicine in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Medicine / Nursing)Applicants should be graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute.
- HKCAAVQ for those applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities by distance learning or by completing a curriculum of short durationApplicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities by distance learning or by completing a curriculum of short duration may be required to provide assessment report from the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained.
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
International6771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13543 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National6771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13543 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- 105,000 HKD per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.