Public Health at The Chinese University of Hong Kong engages outside experts and collaborates extensively with stakeholders in public health practice, such as the Department of Health, Hospital Authority, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, and other public institutions.
Students at Public Health at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will gain knowledge in:
- Environmental and Occupational Health & Infectious Diseases
- Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Health Systems Policy & Management
- Health Promotion & Social Behavior
- Population & Global Health
- Public Health
- Health Systems, Policy and Management
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Infectious Diseases in Public Health Practice
- Health & Social Behavior
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled.
Deadlines for part time option are:
- Priority: 15 March
- Final: 31 May
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 17 other Masters in Public Health in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International22701 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22701 USD per year during 24 months.
National22701 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22701 USD per year during 24 months.
- Full time HK$178,200 per annum
- Part time HK$89,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.