Clinical Pharmacy programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong offers various learning activities including lectures, case studies, physician-guided ward rounds, seminars, etc. adopted, Case-oriented teaching method applied in most modules, Co-teach by experienced lecturers, expert physicians, administrators and pharmacists from local clinical practice; sufficient opportunities for networking and Interactive & supportive learning environment allowing instant feedback from lecturers.
Students at Clinical Pharmacy programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- gain knowledge and skills to perform patient-oriented pharmaceutical care that targets specific patient needs
- foster the ability in developing pharmacy service that promotes population-based health and enhance medication use
- Clinical Pharmacy Service Development
- Graduation Project Preparation
- Graduation Project
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacogenetics
- Communication Workshop
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
Applications received after deadline will only be considered if vacancy allowed.
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Pharmacology View 10 other Masters in Chemistry in Hong Kong (SAR)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9240 USD per year during 24 months.
National9240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9240 USD per year during 24 months.
HK$72,500 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.