At Obstetric and Midwifery Care program at The Chinese University of Hong Kong areas of study include maternal and infant nutrition, optimizing childbearing and normal birth, latest development of prenatal diagnosis, observation and management of women with high risk peripartum conditions, bereavement care following adverse pregnancy outcomes, midwifery education and teaching, clinical leadership, research methodology and critical appraisal skills.
It will be a good platform for those who want to extend their midwifery education, strive for clinical excellence and become influential midwifery leaders in future.
- Maternal and Infant Nutrition
- Professional Midwifery Practice Series
- Clinical Leadership in Midwifery
- Practical Obstetrics Ultrasound
- Critical Care in Obstetrics
- Genetic Counseling
- Overseas Hospital Visit
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Therefore, early application is highly advantageous.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 43 other Masters in Human Medicine in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International9049 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18098 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National9049 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18098 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.