Principles and Goals
Economics and Management offer an advanced comprehensive education in Economics and Business Administration. Tohoku University nurture researchers who contribute to solving the social and economic problems of the 21st century and talented individuals who would become social leaders with advanced and specialized professional skills such as certified public accountants. Also, students are educated as forward-looking members of society who can respond to the needs of modern times.
- Business Management
- Political Economy
- International Finance
- Comparative Economic History
- Japanese Economic History
- History of Economic Thought
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- 1st period: January 17, 2022～January 31, 2022
- 2nd period: February 14, 2023～February 28, 2023
- 3rd period: March 22, 2023～April 5, 2023
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies View 15 other Masters in Economics in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tohoku University and/or in Japan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Prospective applicants should first find a prospective supervisor before submitting an application to enrol. Find professors in your field of interest, contact them, and obtain consent to be accepted into their laboratory prior to your enrollment.
International3939 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3939 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3939 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3939 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 535,800 yen (per year)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.