Computer Science and Engineering at The Chinese University of Hong Kong prepares students to acquire advanced knowledge in major areas of an academic discipline while maintaining a broad understanding of other related fields and gain enough background knowledge to enable them to perform research with minimal supervision.
Students at Computer Science and Engineering at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- have the ability to formulate individual research tasks and to develop solution methodologies under minimal supervision.
- be capable of producing original, innovative research output, some of which may lead to publication in well-respected scholastic venues.
- have gained proficiency in techniques of knowledge dissemination through presentation and writing.
- Energy Efficient Computing
- Hardware for Human Machine Interface
- EDA for Physical Design of Digital Systems
- Computer Architecture Hardware
- Architectures and Algorithms for ParaIle Processing
- Practical Computational Geometry Algorithms
- External Data Structures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Clearing Round: 31 March (Applications in Clearing Round will only be considered subject to availability of places.)
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 14 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
National5363 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5363 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$42,100 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.