Located in the nation's capital in the midst of government and non-government organisations, UNSW Canberra is uniquely placed to interact with Australia's most prominent public leaders.
It provides an excellent venue for theorists and practitioners to enhance and expand the study of institutional leadership in settings beyond the corporate sector, and offers students the chance to engage with the national's most respected public leaders and policy developers on a personal level.Students can combine a combination of courses focused on public leadership alongside a rich selection of electives addressing broader issues related to local, national, and global policy and its implementation.
Why choose this Public Leadership and Policy degree from University of New South Wales?
This program offers an exciting opportunity for those who lead, or seek to lead, in the public arena to go beyond polemical rhetoric to research-based practice. Students can combine a combination of courses focused specifically on public leadership alongside a rich selection of electives addressing broader issues related to local, national, and global policy and its implementation.
Who should choose this degree?
The Master of Public Leadership and Policy is for those occupying or aspiring to positions of public leadership as well as students seeking to develop a research competence in this highly significant emerging field.
- Manager in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power and Australian Government Policy
- Principles of Public Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- People and Systems
- Cross Cultural Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 11 other Masters in Public Policy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00098G
- You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship. English language skills are vitally important for coping with lectures, tutorials, assignments and examinations and this is why UNSW requires a minimum English language competency for enrolment.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW.
International39120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39120 AUD per year during 12 months.
National31230 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31230 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.