The Systems Engineering and Engineering Management programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong aims to offer students a well-rounded education through a selected set of courses on state-of-the-art subjects and cutting-edge technologies.
Our MSc programme offers advanced and professional training on engineering management, information systems and financial engineering. It opens doors to wide variety of careers opportunities in Hong Kong and mainland China. Most of our graduates filled responsible positions in financial institution and engineering.
- Principles of Engineering Management
- Information Technology Management
- Models and Decisions with Financial Applications
- Project in SEEM
- Engineering Management
- Project and Technology Management
- Logistics Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 31 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International23694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23694 USD per year during 12 months.
National23694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23694 USD per year during 12 months.
HK$186,000 for the whole programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.