The Systems Engineering and Engineering Management programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong aims to offer students a well-rounded education through a selected set of courses on state-of-the-art subjects and cutting-edge technologies.
Our MSc programme offers advanced and professional training on engineering management, information systems and financial engineering. It opens doors to wide variety of careers opportunities in Hong Kong and mainland China. Most of our graduates filled responsible positions in financial institution and engineering.
- Principles of Engineering Management
- Information Technology Management
- Models and Decisions with Financial Applications
- Project in SEEM
- Engineering Management
- Project and Technology Management
- Logistics Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 15 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Hong Kong (SAR)
An applicant should have:
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business administration or related fields, normally with Second Class Honours or higher, or an average grade of B or better in his undergraduate courses; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree in related fields.
International22163 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22163 USD per year during 12 months.
National22163 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22163 USD per year during 12 months.
- HK$172,000 for the whole programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.